for Labour Market
Kasta Morrely Association organized the international training Equal Chances for Labour Market, in Iasi, Romania between 10-
The project aimed to:
1. Train the participants as resource persons in developing employment skills of youth from disadvantaged groups;
2. Improve the teaching skills of the participants
3. Improving the quality, attractiveness and the European dimension of activities that attract to the labor market young people from vulnerable groups;
3. Development of a Guideline (guidebook) with non-
4. Increasing European cooperation between youth NGO's and developing the organizational capacity;
Examples of topics addressed: equality of chances, social cohesion, youth with fewer opportunities, labour market integration and European policies, development of competences, organization management, organization strategy development, non formal education, dissemination methods etc.
Examples of methods used: analyzes, presentations, interactive training sessions, exchange of good practices, portfolios, application of inclusive non-
The participants made
The participants received specialized training kits and Youthpass certificates.
Within the project it was created a Guideline (guidebook) with non formal methods and tools to integrate youth on the labour market, to promote the equality of chances and social inclusion through employment.